It is so hard to believe that another Christmas is almost come and gone. The years seem to be flying by. I wast trying to think of what to write in this "Special Christmas Blog" when it occurred to me that these things are always filled with updates on the kids, hubby, all the family happenings and well...I just find that stuff sort of boring. No offense to anyone that writes those things, I love to read them, I just don't like to write them. In my very best attempt to update the readers.
Ahem....
Mark, still working at Creative Solutions doing his nerd boy thing, he joined fantasy football...irritates the wife, but he enjoys it. The way I see it there are worse things he could be involved in. He loves his sports, and I love him so it all balances out, right???
Traci, School, Work, Kids, Housekeeper, Taxi, Chef, Mediator, Counselor, Nurse, Referee, Wife...just a few jobs I have, oh yeah, MOM, it pays with hugs and kisses, best job in the world.
Trevor, is 13, likes/loves to bug his sister (actually he thrives on it), wrestles with his brother, likes his skateboard...if he could bring it to bed with him, he would. Seventh grade, he is growing up way too fast.
Garrett, is 11, or is she older.....nope still 11. Started middle school this year, she was having major anxiety, but the first day realized there are more friends..Garrett = Social butterfly. She plays the flute, which she is very good at. She is a joy to have around, she helps me out so much. In fact, I am training her to take over the chef role. I may be just a little prejudice, but she is so beautiful, the most beautiful girl....but like I said I am a little prejudice.
Tristan, is 4, FOUR....WOW. Where did my baby go? He is certainly a joy, and imaginative among many other things, he is a character. He likes anything with wheels and anything that makes noise.
This has been a fabulous year for us overall. We moved out of our apartment and we love having our neighbors away from us. We are surely blessed that is what it boils down to, being blessed beyond capacity. We plan on having a nice Christmas with our families and then traveling back home for a peaceful holiday with each other just in time for Santa to come for a visit. I pray the Holidays are a joy for everyone who reads this.
Love,
The Bendele Fam 
...The fat guy in the middle is not Mark, that's Santa.....Mark is in the green sweater. Love, the fam.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Another Christmas Almost Gone....
Posted by The Bendele Fam at Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great Pictures, Traci.
Merry Christmas. We love you.
ps...I am glad you explained which one was Mark and which one was Santa.
Very nice picture! I always enjoy your blogs and I never get tired of hearing about your family so don't feel bad about writing.
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment