Yesterday, Tristan and I were at home, I was doing my homework, and he was playing on the floor. All of the sudden he wants chocolate milk. If this kid could live off french fries, junk food and chocolate milk, he would. So he says, "MOM I want chocolate milk." "Okay Tristan, hang on a minute, let me finish up here and I will get you some." Being the patient four year old he has grown to be, "MOM I WANT CHOCOLATE MILK NOW....please!!!!!" Me to him, "I said just one minute I will get you some, just let me finish this up, PLEASE!" He asked one more time to which I replied, "Well, I would like a million dollars, now please just hang on a second." He says, "Oh, you miss your million dollars mommy?" (It is hard to miss something you never had.) "Yes, I miss my million dollars Tristan." "Well I miss your million dollars too, can I have chocolate milk now please?" That is why I love this crazy kid, always making me smile and an occasional laugh as well.
He has brought our family four, happy years of his silliness and seriousness, his imagination and sincerity, his unpleasant tantrums and pleasant hugs (really he gives the BEST hugs). He has recently started singing songs, today it was Jingle Bells, last week it was a song from Mary Poppins. He is so much like Mark, but so much like me as well. The whole time I was pregnant with him I knew he was going to be a goofy one, and he is living up to that prophecy extremely well. We do love him, more than a million dollars even. 
Thursday, November 29, 2007
"I miss my million dollars"
Posted by The Bendele Fam at Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a cutie! Let me know when you find your million dollars and I will be right over, LOL!
Post a Comment