I have not dropped out of blogging. I am currently taking way too many classes, which I might add are way too overwhelming for me, not the classes, the time management, (and actually getting some help from my live in family members...MARK). I knew better but I did not listen to that little voice inside my head that kept saying you are nuts if you think you can do this. I am trying to work five days a week, which I am debating dropping down to four or three maybe. After I get home from work and the homework is done, I look around at my house and realize that it looks like a disaster area. If the Red Cross came over they'd more than likely offer me clean up assistance. Everything is coming at me all at once and I just don't have the time to do the things I enjoy. I have so much I want to write about, we had a great summer. Garrett and I went on a road trip with my mom and gramma to Tennessee....it was so much fun. I learned so much about them all, oh the things we did and talked about, memories. SO when I am done with this crazy semester I will have a chance to do some much and well deserved blogging, over my Winter break.....BECAUSE....next semester I start my Human Services Internship, major time consumer. That will conclude my first two years of schooling, so next semester should be just as fun....I am almost done for the most part....the hard part is almost over, everything is downhill from here...right?!?!?!?
I really miss writing about our family stories and keeping everyone up to date on our little world. Soon, very soon, I will be back in the swing of things. Just hang in there for a little while longer. I know that in the long run my education is really more important than blogging.....but I really do miss writing about my family.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Hello.....
Posted by The Bendele Fam at Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Best of luck with the rest of your classes this year! Hang in there, you will be happy when it is done and over : )
Post a Comment