The fam wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving. We certainly have so much to be thankful for. We are so blessed I cannot even begin to tell you how blessed we truly are.
I am hosting dinner this year for the first time ever in my life. I have never made a turkey before and I am so excited beyond words. I have everything ready to go I just need Thursday to get here.
I am excited that my family is coming down to join us for a nice relaxing day. We invited my parents, my brother and Mark's parents. I also invited a good friend from work who is very far from his family and I have a soft heart for people who have to spend holidays all alone. Everyone is coming except for Mark's parents, which disappoints me, but hey, it is what it is. We are going to have a great meal and a fabulous day anyhow. It does not get much better that yummy food, great family and cherished friends to share our time with on these holidays.
Hope everyone has a great Turkey Day!! GOBBLE...GOBBLE!!!!!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving.....
Posted by The Bendele Fam at Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hope you have a great time cooking Thanksgiving Dinner for your family and guests! I have always enjoyed cooking and hosting; right now, however, I cannot do much of that at all because of my back.
Enjoy your company and don't let stress get to you; just one thing at a time!!!!
Post a Comment