Well Mom & Dad, here it is, your sweet pea anniversary, or the treasured pearl anniversary. A pearl is a very special little thing, which is grown inside of a living creature for many years. This is made from layers upon layers of pearl. It is said that the more layers of pearl, the more valuable that pearl is. I will never be able to afford to buy a beautiful pearl, BUT I do have the two of you and that is more sacred to me than any pearl will ever be. Your love is been growing and growing for thirty years, what a wonderful thing that is!!!
What a grand example you have set for me, even before I was married I knew what to expect out of marriage. You have loved each other, even when I am sure loving each other was not so easy, raised three children and managed to stay married. You waded through good times, bad times, sad times, great times and have some interesting stories to share from the years spent with each other.
Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.~~Tom Mullen
I am so proud to say that after 30 years of marriage and three kids later, wait, three teenagers later, you are still happy, and as loving as you were many years ago. I pray the Lord blesses you with thirty more years beyond this thirty,and I won't push it, but even more years after that. I love you both and thank you for the example you set for me growing up on what marriage should be.
Just for the sake of nostalgia...Happy Toilet Paper Anniversary...Love you. ;)

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Andy and Sherry!
WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU A BUNCH!
By the way... Steve preached about you guys this week!!!
i love you guys so much and happy sweet pea/pearl/toilet paper anniversary! Love angie jess chelsea and jarred
Post a Comment