
Today is my mom's birthday. I refuse to tell the blog reading population how old she is, that would be my demise. I will just say she is older than me, and younger than my gramma, HA.
This is my 24th blog post and it is April 24.
There is so much I could say about my mom, but I am going to leave it short and sweet. She has always been there to rescue me and help me out. No matter if it was criticism or a great piece of advice, her words are always sincere and very heartfelt. I wish I could go back into time and cherish the things she told me a little more, my life would definitely be a whole lot different. I guess the saying is true, "everything happens for a reason."
Well Mom, you were put on here to be my mom and many other things, but most of all, my friend. You are the woman who taught me how to take care of my family, to sew, cook, IRON (a whole different blog), and most of all, to love life. I love you and hope you have the BEST birthday EVER!!! All my love!!!!

If you see my mom, make sure to wish her a happy birthday. :)

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERRY!
An anniversary and a birthday so close together. THIS IS YOUR MONTH, GIRL!
The Bradshaws wish you an AWESOME day! We love you.
I am a New York Times bestselling author working on a new book about mother-daughter relationships and thought you might want to contribute. Please visit my page for details about submitting stories for Mom's Little Angel.
Gregory E. Lang
Author of “Daddy’s Little Girl,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Dad,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Mom” and more.
mom you are the greatest and i love you happy birthday and thanks for everything. love angie
Post a Comment