CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh the Wonderful Things.....


Tristan thinks of the most wonderful things in his head. Lately he has an imaginary family, he tells everyone about this family. We were sitting around last night and he told Mark and I of the wonderful "other" family he has. It was so funny to hear him explain this family to us. I could never remember it word for word, but we were laughing so hard. He was very serious.

There is a dad, brother and sister, no mom. (He called me mean earlier in the day...maybe the reason he chose not to have a "different" mommy). Well this family lives in a blue house (we live in a green house), and they have lots of neat things. Lego Star Wars video games, Spiderman games, and some other fun things I cannot remember. There is a dog named, Doodoo (you read that right, a dog...named...DooDoo). The kicker...this kid really pays attention, his "other" daddy's name is....Mark Worgess. (My grandparents are Worgess' and his "real" dad is named Mark). How he remembered Worgess is beyond my thinking. He must really listen when we talk, because I just call them Gramma and PaPa.

So while my child is having a ball with his "other" family, I wonder which household will keep up with all the laundry, which I have to go finish right now. This is why life is so very interesting....kids.

1 comments:

Kara said...

Kids are so funny! I would love to be in my kids head for just one day to know what they really think!

We need to find a park between our houses we can meet at to picnic with the kids this summer...I would love to see you and catch up some.