This is quite late, but better late than never. Since my family has been having a busy summer so far this is going to be my catch up blog.
Mark has been going to Mount Pleasant more often that I am used to, he is helping his brother build a home. Yes, once again the boys are at it. he has been taking the kids leaving me home to enjoy the silence. Not really, i have been working, it is very lonesome, but I am getting used to it.
For the Fouth of July we went camping in Gaylord at Otsego Lake State Park. The camping trip was very enjoyable, probably the most fun I have had camping thus far. ~~Side note....I am not a camper by nature, although it is growing on me, I have a long way to go before I love it.~~ Every year the Bendele's go someplace and camp. There was about 20 of us this round and the kids barely cried or had any huge drama sessions. On Friday we snuck away to go visit a friend that lives in Cheboygen. That was by far the most fun. A friend of the family was kind enough to entertain us for a few hours with jet ski's, great food and excellent company. Thank you again to my wonderful friend, Sherice and her Hubby, Ron for the great time. They really were a blessing to us while we visited. Tristan terrorized her poor little dog, Atilla, but everyone had a blast, I think the puppy liked having a new friend.
Thats all for now!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Summer Fun
Posted by The Bendele Fam at Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you traci
you Ia good NEW friend I to one day be old friends.Lol!. we must stay in touch even after i move to Seattle.
thank you for your friendship you are an AWESOME! PERSON
Anita
come on MORE! MORE! MORE! I want more stories...Lol..no really I enjoy them so much!!
Post a Comment