Today is my niece, Chelsea's, fourteenth birthday. She was born February 21, 1994, about six months earlier than my Trevor, so that means in no time I will be the mother to a 14 year old. That tugs at my heart. I remember getting the call from my sister that Chelsea had entered this world and she had a bunch of meconium in her lungs. She was carried a little past term and due to a small leak, lost most of her amniotic fluid so she was more than ready to come out. What a joy she has been. I remember I lived with my sister at the time after Chelsea was born and she was so tiny and wonderful. I woke up with her occasinionally during the night. I did not know what a strain a newborn could be, but I knew I had one coming soon and the practice was good. I recall looking into her little, perfect face and my heart just melted. To this day she holds a very special place in my heart, she is very dear to me. I love that she is alot like me, being the middle child, she is sensitive and loves hugs, we middle kids are very loving. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Chelsea Marie, we love you!!!! I hope you have wonderful birthday.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Happy Birthday Chelsea
Posted by The Bendele Fam at Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness she looks so much like her Momma! Love the picture- thanks for posting it Tracy! Happy Birthday Chelsea-- from your second cousin Krystal
omg just thinking back to that time makes me cry thanks for being the best blog writer ever i love you so very much love ang
Post a Comment