I was listening to the radio station this afternoon and Joyce Meyers was on there talking about happiness. Her final thought included the question, "Where does your happiness come from?" Who doesn't love some good ole Joyce Meyers once in a while. You know I did not start out loving this woman, I was introduced to her when I had some major sin in my heart, so needless to say she was not my favorite. BUT NOW, I really do enjoy hearing what she has to say, it always seems to speak right to me. So today, having a less than better day, you know the kind. Bad hair, less than perfect attitude, did not get to eat a healthy breakfast (a bite of an old snickers bar...yummy), could not find the outfit I wanted (pajamas is what I really wanted), I had to get out of my nice warm bed to head out into the cold to get to school on time, just a bad start, and yucky cold weather to boot. (One great thing I found a close spot). So on my way home.......
I was listening to the local christian radio station, which is not uncommon for me to do, but Joyce was on really late in the day, usually I get her on the way to school. So here she is in her final thought asking me where my happiness comes from, I did not get to hear the whole message. I know where my happiness comes from.....
I know it comes from comfort, love, and life. I know that I am happy because I have comfort in knowing where my love stands with everyone on my path, which makes my life abundant and HAPPY!!!!
There is a ton of scripture that goes in this blog, BUT, I have to go finish dinner.
Oh, By the Way, it ended up being a fabulous day for me. Including the close spot, I had a grand day. God is GOOD, yes I can agree!!!!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Where does your happiness come from????
Posted by The Bendele Fam at Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This is a great topic and a nice read if I must say so myself. I have recently experience happiness to the 10th power!! I too like Joyce Myers and anyone who speaks correctly about God and the Holy spirit. Well I had a burst of overwhelming joy and it was unexplainable!! No man or worldly possesion can take the credit. My prayers had been answered! God bestowed my joy! Then He gave me more happiness with my 3 beautiful kids and wonderful husband. We are responsible for our own happiness. Even if our day doesn't go as well as we would like, we still have a multitufe to be happy for. We are alive and in the land of the living. Be thankful and blessed because someone didn't wake up this morning!! Stop by my way anytime!
Post a Comment