
I would like to wish my sister, Angie, a very Happy Birthday. Sorry I cannot be in Mount Pleasant to celebrate with you, I know you will have a great day. Don't worry I will not reveal to the world how old you are, but I will say that you are older than me, which is pretty old. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Also, Garrett, Happy 12th Birthday, my litlle girl. I hope you have a great day and I pray for many more years of happiness and joy with you. The Lord trully blessed me when you were brought into my life 12 years ago. Love, Mom.
A very Happy Anniversary to G-ma & G-pa..they know who they are even though they will probably not even know I wrote this to them. These are two people who are very special to my hubby....and me too. The whole family is like an extension of our family and their love is buried deep in our hearts, we just adore them all. The roots come from Marilynn and Leland, from our home to yours, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. Your legacy of love (for your family and the Lord) has set the foundation for many people, including our family. We love you both, and wish you many more years of happiness.
The Bendele Fam.
A very special day for very special people!!!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
2 Birthdays and an Anniversary.....
Posted by The Bendele Fam at Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Garrett! I can't believe you are 12, yikes!!! --Thanks for thinking of my parents in this post, you are VERY thoughtful!!! They love you all very much too!
thanks for the b day blog Garret was the best gift i ever got from you and youve given some nice gifts to me thanks for such a wonderful neice traci love ya
Post a Comment